Gone Too Far Too Gone Too Far Too

Wow...

I was killed in DonkeysBazookas Halloween flash and all i got was this lousy t-shirt. That my good friend is class. the song was great. got it on loop :D

Shoe- "Egg" Shoe- "Egg"

Acid trip on steriods

that and its just really awsome :D art was great and it all went together

Halo: Orions Spartans III Halo: Orions Spartans III

Well done

Really interesting spin on things.especially liked the l1l17h bit.must say MAKE OFFICE GAMES.definitly liked the idea of ryu in a suit.if cheif drinks alot how much would pikachu?

Enzer0 responds:

Lol - Office games is a great idea - Shame it didnt take off.

There She Is!! final step There She Is!! final step

there it is. the end

Which is both sad and wonderful at the same time. I have loved watching this series grow and become what it is. this entire series while in step 1 I can see why it could seem like it wouldnt have become a series but you took time and effort to make it something great and that alot of newgrounds has been waiting. this seires has delt with things we can all understand and SamBakZa has done well with every aspect of the flash,music,animation,everything. while it was cliche that they got back together as all good love storys do. I have just loved this series and cant wait to see what SamBakZa comes up with next.

Red Riding Hood Red Riding Hood

deep man....real deep

this has got to be one of the best flash that has ever been made i really like the wolf at the end thought

"Yeah" VG Style! "Yeah" VG Style!

Excelent!!!

YEAH now this is a definet favorite to anyone

Believe IT! Believe IT!

funny...Believe it!!

Now we all know what kakashi and the rest of the crew think BELIEVE IT!!

O.N.E. O.N.E.

frikin awsome!!!!

this is one of the best frikin flash movies i have ever seen it is great make more please

Lilium Lilium

this is one of the gratest flash i have ever seen

this is one of those that is just great sure it is dark but it is just great there is no getting past that unless you are squimish

8-Bit Theater Episode 5 8-Bit Theater Episode 5

WTF

a remake i was hoping somthing different